Update: Our showrooms are now open. Click here to find out more.
We are delighted that our new Click and Collect service is now up-and-running, meaning you can now complete your purchase from home and collect this direct from our Bell Lane showroom.
Here’s a guide to how the new service works:
- Browse our full range of cars online at www.cartime.co.uk. Our state-of-the-art 360 degree turntable allows us photograph all of our vehicles extensively, so you can view its key features and ensure the car is right for you. We are also able to offer our famous six year package on all of our cars, providing six years’ servicing, MOT and warranty for added peace of mind.
- Once you have found your new car, the following options are available:
- Apply for Finance - This link will take you to our secure finance portal, where you can apply for finance direct. Simply complete the form and submit this through the portal. One of our team will then be in touch to arrange your collection once your application has been approved, which is normally within a few hours.
- Part Exchange - Complete this form if you have a car that you would like to part exchange. Your information will then be submitted to our team who can provide a valuation.
- Test Drive - In some instances, test drives are available however restrictions do apply.
- Reserve This Car - To reserve your chosen car, complete this form and one of our team will contact you to make an appointment for you to come and collect this at an agreed time.
- Ask a Question - If you require further information about your chosen vehicle, you can submit a question using this form.
- Click and Collect - Reserve your vehicle and one of our team will be in contact to make an appointment for you to collect this.
- Call Us - You can also speak to one of our team direct by calling 0161 638 3634.
- After you have submitted an enquiry via one of the methods above, a member of our team will give you a call to make the relevant arrangements. If you are paying by finance, your finance application will be completed prior to your visit - this can be done online or over the phone with one of our team. Your finance will only be finalised once you have viewed the car, so can be cancelled if for any reason you decide that you do not wish to proceed. If you are paying for the car outright, a £100 fully-refundable deposit will be required prior to your visit. Unfortunately we are unable to take cash payments, so any balances will need to be paid on a credit or debit card, or via a BACS payment.
- Once your appointment has been booked, your new car will be valeted and sanitised ready for your visit. All of our cars are sold in ‘as new’ condition and with a new MOT or service, if required.
- When you arrive at our showroom, your dedicated sales executive will be there ready to meet you with your new car. Unfortunately due to current Government guidelines you will not be permitted to enter our showroom, however we have a desk set up in our forecourt where we can assist you.
- Any remaining paperwork or payments will then be completed, before we provide a ‘no contact’ handover of your keys and documents. If you have a part exchange as part of your deal, this will be exchanged at the point of sale too.
- Your click and collect sale is then complete and you can drive away and enjoy your new car!
In-line with the current guidelines, we are only able to operate on a strictly appointment-only basis, so we will not be able to accommodate anyone who does not have a pre-arranged appointment.
If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to call us on 0161 638 3634. Further information about our Click and Collect service can be found by clicking here.