Update: Our showrooms are now open. Click here to find out more.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Click and Collect service, in-line with the most recent Government guidance.
From today, you can now complete the purchase of your new car over the phone or online and arrange an appointment to come and collect your vehicle from our Bell Lane showroom in Bury.
To adhere to current guidelines, customers will not be permitted to enter our showroom, but will be able to collect their cars from our forecourt.
Full hygiene and social distancing measures will be in place throughout the process to ensure the safety of all of our customers and employees at all times.
In addition to being able to reserve your chosen car, all of our core services are still available over the phone or through our website, including finance applications and part exchange. Full information about the online process and how to buy can be found by clicking here. You can also speak to our sales team direct by calling 0161 638 3634.
Once your purchase has been completed, our team will arrange a specified collection time for a ‘contact-free’ handover. We are able to offer instant decisions on finance, if applicable, and will have all of the relevant paperwork for the vehicle ready prior to your visit, meaning you can simply come, check that you are happy with your new car and drive this away.
Some of the precautions we are taking include:
- The valeting of your new car just before collection and sanitisation of the steering wheel, doorhandles and your new keys prior to handover
- No contact between parties when handing over keys, paperwork or making payments
- No cash payments can currently be accepted. Card payments and bank transfers can be done for anyone looking to pay deposits or their balance in full
- Perspex screens will be located at all handover stations
- Sanitiser will be available at key points throughout the collection process
- PPE will also be available if required
Any customers who have already purchased a car during the lockdown period will receive a call to arrange collection of their new car.
In-line with the current guidelines, we are only able to operate on a strictly appointment-only basis, so we will not be able to accommodate anyone who does not have an appointment.
Our service centres still remain closed but we do hope that these and our showrooms will be able to open in June, as announced in the most recent statement.
Thank you for your patience during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back to cartime soon.