Comprehensive Maintenance Inspections, Repairs and Assistance
*potential maintenance costs
Extended warranties are available on all of our cars. If you have already purchased a car from us and would like to add the Tyre & Alloy Wheel Maintenance Plan, please call us on 0161 7110 449 or email [email protected]
SummaryA summary of items excluded are listed below:
- All bodywork, handles and hinges, interior/exterior trim, brightwork, paint, glass, weatherstrips, rubber seals, sheet metal, sun roof panels, carpets, seat belts, wiper arms/blades, wheels and tyres, wheel alignment/ balancing, adjustments.
- Service items and other components subject to routine maintenance or periodic repair or replacement.
- Unless working materials and supplies such as oils, filters and anti-freeze are required as a direct result of the failure of a warranted part. This does not include lubrication of chassis points, hinges, linkages and topping up fluid levels.
- Where it has reached the end of its normal working life or is burnt out.
- The clearing of fuel lines, filters and pumps/nozzles.
- Bulbs, lamps/lenses, batteries, fuses, etc. Any in-car entertainment units, unless factory fitted.
- Water ingress, exhaust system, auxillary drive belts, brackets, mountings, tappings, supports, fixings and fastening devices, fuel tank, corrosion, rubber hoses, pipes, unions and air bags.