Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web website (the “website”). Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
We may change our terms and conditions from time to time so you should review them regularly. Your use of this website will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time.
Information About Us
Car Time Motor Co UK Ltd
0161 711 0449
Christmas 2017 – Test drive deal
£20 Love2Shop Voucher will be presented with your quote after your test drive.
£500 finance deposit contribution*
*cartime finance deposit allowance available on selected cars financed with cartime finance packages, which include options for guarantees, services and lifetime MOTs.
Subject to your status, if after signing the Purchase Order You sign a Finance Agreement with a Finance Company in relation to the Vehicle, the terms of the Finance Agreement will replace this Supplier Agreement. The standard terms of the Finance Agreement will be stated on the Finance Agreement form that You will be asked to sign.
Terms and Conditions – Black Friday
1. The promoter is: cartime, (company no 802 6251) whose registered office is at Bell Lane, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9 6HH.
2. The offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of cartime.
3. To qualify for Free Servicing and MOT’s, a car must be purchased via finance or with a cartime package. Servicing and MOT’s are valid for the named owner only and as long as they own the vehicle.
4. The offer is only valid for the following dates 7th November 2017 to 4th December 2017
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate offer details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
7. The offer is as follows – Free servicing and MOTs
The offer is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The offers are not transferable. Free Servicing and MOT’s available, when a car is purchased via finance or with a cartime package. Servicing and MOT’s are valid for the named owner only and as long as they own the vehicle. Prizes/offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Free Servicing & MOT’s must be carried out at cartime only.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
10. The offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
12. Entry into the competition/offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. cartime shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage
15. cartime also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
Deals and Offers
Finance is subject to status – written details on request from cartime.
All offers are subject to approval and acceptance.
‘5-month payment holiday’ offer: first payment will be exactly 5 months after date of purchase.
‘Free Sat Nav’ offer: to qualify, please print out a copy of the ‘Offers’ page and present it at time of purchase.
Price reductions may vary.
For more information contact cartime directly.
Accessing This website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on this website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this website, or this entire website, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Subject to clause 3.b, you may print and download extracts from this website for your own personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
no documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way;
no graphics on the website are used separately from accompanying text; and
no copyright and trade mark notices are removed.
You agree not to:
use any part of the materials on this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensor’s;
copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this website, except as permitted above; and
provide a link to this website from any other webwebsite without obtaining our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the materials contained in the website have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
Reliance On Information Posted
The information contained in the material on this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Subject to clause 5.c and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of this website, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Third Party Material
This website may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other website users. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material.
In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and we exclude so far as permitted by law all liability to you in respect of the same.
Links From This website
Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
Material Submitted By You
By submitting any material to us, you:
automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and
waive all your moral rights in such materials.
You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
You are agree not to post any material:
that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or
which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of clause 8.3.
Data Protection and Privacy
We hold a data protection registration and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The British courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this website. These terms and conditions are governed by British Law.
Use of personal information
We use personal information collected via http://www.cartime.co.uk to:
Provide you with information about the products and services we offer
Allow us to send you, via e-mail, details of special offers and promotions
Unless otherwise stated all vehicles are supplied with no spare keys, tyre or tools and are not taxed.