We are operating both Click & Collect and a free home delivery service*, allowing you to continue to purchase during the current lockdown. The process is very simple and cars can be driven away in as little as 24 hours.
Our experienced team are on-hand to guide you through the full process to ensure a seamless buying experience. All of our normal services are still available, including part exchange, finance and our famous six year warranty. For those who purchase using our home delivery service, we have a 14 day returns policy* should the vehicle not meet your expectations.
Here’s how it works:
1. Browse our full range of cars on our website. Once you have found a car, you can enquire online directly through the car listing page on our website, where one of our experienced team will contact you to assist further, or call us direct on 0161 516 3313. We are able to provide a personalised video or arrange a live video call if you wish to view the car in greater detail.
2. A £100 deposit will required to allow us to take the vehicle off sale and arrange for this to be fully inspected by our in-house service centre to ensure it meets our stringent quality standards. The car will also be valeted and sanitised ready for collection or delivery.
3. Our team will stay in regular contact with you throughout the process and can will assist with all aspects of your sale, including part exchange valuations and finance applications. Once everything is complete and your car is ready, you will then be given the option of click & collect or free home delivery*.
4. A convenient date and time for collection or delivery will be arranged with you, where your car will be there and ready for you to drive away. If you have a part exchange and opt for free home delivery, your current vehicle will be collected when your new car is delivered. Alternatively, when doing click & collect we will exchange your current car at the point of collection.
*Terms and conditions apply
Home Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Free home delivery is available to customers within a 50 mile radius of our Bell Lane showroom. For those outside of this area, we can supply a quotation for delivery at a very reasonable cost to the customer.
- We are offering a 14 day returns policy for those purchasing with home delivery. If a customer would like to make a return, we must be notified by 6pm seven days after the car is delivered, with the car being returned to cartime within 14 days of delivery. Return requests should be sent to [email protected], with the customer’s name, full contact details and reason for return.
- Delivery of the vehicle shall be deemed to have been made when the Company supplies to the Customer with the vehicle and the vehicle invoice.
- If the Company fails to deliver the goods for any reason other than any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control or the Customer’s fault, the Company shall not be liable to the Customer, beyond reimbursement of the Purchase Price paid by the Customer as set out on the Vehicle invoice.
- To qualify for delivery, the car must be being delivered to the new registered keeper and to the address shown on their driving licence. The car will be delivered taxed, the amount of which will be added on top of the price of the car, or done by the customer.
- If a customer wishes to reschedule a delivery, they can do so at no charge, up to 24 hours before delivery. If delivery is cancelled within 24 hours the customer will be charged the full amount of the delivery.
- The customer will need to have their photo taken with the car and their driving licence on delivery as proof of delivery and ID.
- When part exchanging a car, we are offering a guaranteed part exchange value which is independently facilitated through AutoTrader. Our sales team will assist customers with the valuation process. The vehicle being taken in part exchange must be accurately described.
- If a customer decides to return their vehicle, a mileage charge of £1 will be applied for any mileage over 20 miles, which is deemed a reasonable distance for customers to undertake a road test.
- When returning a vehicle, the car must be in the same condition it was on delivery, with no damages or claims against it. cartime can refuse to take a return if this clause hasn’t been met, or deduct the cost of repair off the refund value.
- cartime is unable to return part exchanged vehicles. Instead, the value of the part exchange will be refunded to the customer, minus any charges that have been incurred.
- In the event of a return, the cost for the return is the customer’s responsibility.