Please note, our showrooms will fully reopen on Wednesday, 3rd December in-line with current Government guidance.
We are pleased to announce that our new Click and Collect service will be in full operation from Thursday, 5th November, enabling customers to continue to purchase a prestige used car from any of our sites. Click here to view all of our current stock.
A £100 holding deposit will be required to secure your car and book an appointment, and all of our usual services, such as part exchange, finance and our famous six year warranty package will still be in available.
We have taken great care to ensure a safe environment for all of our customers and employees, and measures such as full car sanitisation and social distancing will be in place across the business.
On arrival at our dealership, your paperwork and car will be fully prepared to ensure a quick and seamless handover process. If for any reason you decide not to purchase, your deposit is fully refundable, with no questions asked.
How it works:
FIND YOUR NEW CAR
- Browse our range of over 1,000 cars online by clicking here. Our state-of-the-art 360 degree turntable allows us photograph all of our vehicles extensively, so you can view its key features and ensure the car is right for you. We are also able to offer our famous six year package on all of our cars, providing six years’ servicing, MOT and warranty for added peace of mind.
RESERVE AND PURCHASE
- Website: Reserve your preferred car directly through our website. You can also complete your finance application online, in addition to providing details of your part exchange, if applicable. One of our team will then be in touch to take your deposit and arrange a convenient time for you to visit and collect your new car.
- Phone: Contact us directly by calling 0161 638 3634. Our team will be able to take your holding deposit, in addition to completing your finance application and part exchange valuation, where applicable. They will then arrange a suitable time for you to collect your vehicle.
- Once your car is reserved, an appointment will be arranged for you to view and collect this from your preferred showroom.
- All handovers will be undertaken in a manner that complies with current the most up-to-date Government guidelines.
- Your car will be fully checked by a mechanic to ensure it is ready to drive away on your arrival. All of our stock will also have undergone an HPI check, mileage verification with the DVLA and a 62-point mechanical check as standard, to provide added peace of mind when buying.
In-line with the current guidelines, we are only able to operate on a strictly appointment-only basis, so we will not be able to accommodate anyone who does not have a pre-arranged appointment. Please call 0161 638 3634 if you would like to book.